Marketing and Brand Manager
In 2019, Katie Pearse, the world's leading authority on cleaning business marketing and business strategy, is launching an online course academy, online boutique for cleaning supplies and products, and new consulting services.
Glisten Academy is revolutionizing the residential cleaning industry with training courses and programs that are setting a new standard for excellence. Founder Katie Pearse requires an enthusiastic, organized, and innovative marketing professional who will be responsible for enhancing the brand and supporting the Academy's online marketing campaigns and projects. Performing administrative tasks on behalf of Katie Pearse will also be required. This is a part-time position with potential for full-time by Q2 of 2019.
- To assist in the marketing and brand management of the Katie Pearse, Glisten Academy and Glisten Boutique brands, with online product launches promoted on social media, through email marketing, and on websites
- Lead the migration and coordination of existing courses, materials and content from Kajabi and Podia to Thinkific
- Develop a marketing plan for 2019
- Identify and manage affiliate and other partner relationships with external vendors
- Effectively manage projects within a small team of professionals to meet business goals
- Assist with projects and workflow of external agencies, vendors and freelancers as requested
- Field inquires (e.g., vendor solicitations, permission requests, product reviews) via social media and email using best judgment to reply or route accordingly
- Provide administrative aid for project- or team-related marketing needs (e.g., conducting research, coordinating meetings, supporting events)
- Provide administrative support as directed by Katie Pearse
- Maintain a commitment to and align with Glisten mission, vision, values and programs, to successfully represent the Glisten and Katie Pearse brands
- Some travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Expertise in social media marketing (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn), email marketing (Mailchimp), digital advertising (Facebook and Instagram)
- Familiarity with web design (Shopify), graphic design, photography and video would be a bonus
- Thinkific or other online course apps or LMS experience would be a bonus
- Diploma or coursework, preferably in marketing, communications or related or 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and capacity to embrace new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills -
- Energetic, self-starter with strong sense of urgency and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle change with ease and a positive attitude, flexible
- Ability to work independently, self-directing and entrepreneurial
- Capacity to analyze information and solve problems or suggest appropriate solutions
- Savvy organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail to produce quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Familiarity and experience marketing luxury brands would be a bonus!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com along with hourly wage expectations.