From Dull to Dazzling: 12-Week Coaching Program for Cleaning Business Owners
Course starts Monday, January 6, 2020 and runs for 12 weeks with monthly coaching sessions with Katie Pearse
Completely transform your residential cleaning company with this 12-week coaching program taught by industry expert Katie Pearse. Each week you will get a new lesson with actionable steps to take. By the end of the 12-week program, you will have a completely revamped cleaning business to launch to the world!
The Dull to Dazzling experience includes:
PERSONALIZED REVIEWS: You get a personalized review of your business plan, your website and social media profiles, your content plan/calendar, and your launch plan for anything new that you intend to roll out in 2020—with specific feedback and suggestions from me to make everything sparklier and even more obsession-worthy. My eyes: all over your biz.
FUN, INSPIRING LESSONS: 12 video lessons (one per week) covering topics like content planning, service creation and launch techniques, promotions and sales, and solutions for hiring, training and managing employees.
WEEKLY ASSIGNMENTS: 12 assignments (one per week) with action to take immediately to improve your business, in the areas of financials, staffing, marketing, client relations, personal goals, and more.
- LAUNCH YOUR FRESH NEW BIZ: At the end of our work together, you'll be able to share your improved look, feel and mindset with everyone - and start really attracting the staff and clients who will help you get the success you deserve.
The From Dull to Dazzling 12-Week Course is all about… glistening up.
You’ve already got “the basics” handled when it comes to your biz—now it’s time to level up and reach for bigger goals and opportunities.
If you’d like to raise your hourly rate… if you’d like to roll out an ambitious new service… or if you want to find and train some talented cleaners so you can grow your business and/or stop cleaning, this is the place for you.
There’s levels to your biz, and there’s always room for more impact, more fan mail, more sales and appointment bookings… let’s keep climbing!
- Week 1: Evaluate Your Business
- Week 2: Money, Money, Money!
- Week 3: Branding Basics
- Week 4: Hiring Cleaners
- Week 5: Managing Your Team
- Week 6: Service Extras and Upgrades
- Week 7: Client Relationships
- Week 8: Marketing and Sales
- Week 9: Personal Goals
- Week 10: Makeover Phase 1
- Week 11: Makeover Phase 2
- Week 12: Launch and Celebrate!